Sunday 28 September 2014

Storyboard


Create a Copy | View Larger
Create a Copy | View Larger



Here is my storyboard which was generated from an online source as I couldn't put my original version online, I realise that the writing on the pictures is quite small and is hard to read so I will go through them to say about each individual shot and what I would like to happen.

In the first box I will have my actress sitting on the bed staring into the camera lens blinking very slowly as the camera zooms into her face. 
Secondly there will be a shot of her looking around the room seeming as though she is lost or has nothing to do. The shots inside will all be in her bedroom as she is not leaving her house therefore there will be many different shots which I will edit together to make them seem less similar. 
In the third one she will be looking outside to see if her cousin is there, although she might think that she is not there will be a quick reverse shot of her cousin looking up at her window. 
After that she will fall asleep and soon be able to leave the house where her cousin is waiting for her but she still doesn't realise. 
There will be a close up of her locking the door and looking around as though she has never been outside before.
After she will walk down her road whilst her cousin is behind her and there will be an over the shoulder shot and I will make it slow motion to show how they are together again but she is yet to know.
I will have a black out to show the change in scene.
There will then be a shot of her on the bed again like the beginning of the film looking into the camera as though nothing has changed.
At the end there will be a shot of her cousin outside her house showing that she is still there looking over her.

Right at the start of the film there will be some pictures of her with her cousin at a younger age however I do not know what they look like and how many there will be but it will show the relationship between them when they were younger, to how she is alone now because something could have happened to her cousin, I will leave it open so the audience can have their own idea about what has happened to the cousin. This could change but I will try to stick to it so it will be easier to film.

No comments:

Post a Comment