Monday 30 June 2014

Welcome to my blog!!

Welcome to my A2 media blog where I shall be uploading regular posts about my current work for my second year of media. These posts will show you what I have recently done and what I have learnt in my a level lesson. Along the way I will blog about conventions and theorists from class that will help me to create a sophist acted short film. I have got a plan of what needs to be on my blog so I will have to keep up to date with this to allow myself to produce well detailed blog posts and therefore will allow me to finish my final task in time. So far I have been given a booklet which consists of individual tasks I have one main task and two ancillary tasks, A short film in its entirety, lasting approximately five minutes which may be action or animated, together with two of the following option:
- a poser for the film
-a radio trailer for the film
-a film magazine review page featuring the film
The first task is for me to film and edited a 1 minute film with the title "A day in the life of..." this will firstly allow me to see what works best and my time management for my final piece. I have 4 weeks to produce this work so along the way I will be uploading regular posts evaluating the tasks. Whilst I work on this short film I will be able to use different websites and tools on the computers to create a well edited short film so it will make it easier to produce the final task. 

No comments:

Post a Comment